MICHELIN Digital Programmable Tyre Pressure Gauge with Bleed Value – 12294
Features + Benefits
- Gauge reads tire pressure with precise accuracy for longer tire life and improved mileage
- Programmable for two cars
- Metal top housing with 360-degree rotating nozzle and bleed valve
- Range of 5-99 PSI and 0.5 PSI resolution
- Built-in flashlight for low light situations
- Large, easy to read white backlit LCD display for ultimate visibility
- Convertibly adapts to display four different units: PSI, Bar, kPa, and kg/cm² for international use
- Additional information
Making sure that your tyres are correctly inflated is key to not only prolonging the life of your tyres but also helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Although there are plenty of garages and petrol stations that supply air pressure checking and filling facilities, you can often find that you have to queue or that the pumps are out of order by the time you have driven there.
To combat this problem there are now a wide range portable air pressure gauges and pumps on the market, but how do you choose which device is the best for you?
The French based manufacturer established in 1889 continually leads the fields in its tyre products for road vehicles and also its heritage in motor-sport. Their recently developments in tyres has been to improve the fuel efficiently of cars which has drawn upon all their experience and knowledge.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 3 cm|